The Story Behind The Design:
This design is for those who are conscious that are representing the culture daily or are inspiring to share their knowledge, wisdom, & overstanding with others. The term Pan-African colours may refer to two sets of three colours. Red, yellow, and green are inspired by the flag of Ethiopia. They are used in flags and other emblems of various countries and territories in Africa and the Americas to represent Pan-Africanist ideology. The Rastafarian movement and many Pan-African organisations also often use the colours.
The purpose of the design is to show you're doing your due diligence in having a positive influence on the community.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels skin soft and ultra-lightweight, with a balanced amount of stretch.
Unique in house Design ONLY MADE For Rising Nubian Lifestyle Clothing.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping