In the Kiswahili, a cherished Bantu language, simba means lion. Lions are considered to be the king of the jungle due to their size, strength and numbers and because they don't fear any other animal. This can be somewhat misleading since lions don't actually live in jungles.
Lions have no natural predators. Lions maintain order within the tribe the way a king maintains order within the boundaries of his kingdom. Like a king, lions keep strict control on their tribe and the land in which they are in control. Lions will fight to the death to protect their territory.
This is the tee that you've been looking for, and it's bound to become a favorite in any youngster's wardrobe. It's light, soft, and comes with a unique design that stands out from the crowd wherever you go!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras